Standard Features & Benefits
Parker grain wagons mean extra-tough construction standards for long life and hauling ease. The steep interior sides provide fast unloading and complete cleanout. One-piece construction means stronger sidewalls, and all exposed seams and joints are silicone sealed to resist corrosion.
- Spring-torsion system ensures the load stays level over rough terrain and keeps box tight to gear during empty transport.
- Models 405 and 505 are equipped with rear surge brakes and are also available with front brakes. Model 605 has four-wheel brakes for safer control of the heaviest loads. High-tensile spindles and hubs ensure years of trouble-free service.
- Crimped sill design for greater maneuverability and up to 40 percent tighter turning radius.
- The 60-inch unloading door opens easily with the large turning wheel. The 12" metering door can be used for convenient load sampling. The side delivery unloading chute can be converted to a center-dump chute for pit dumping.
- Tandem towing is easier with the rear 7-prong electrical receptacle, welded steel hitch and safety chain loop connector. All electrical wiring is mesh-wrapped and routed through conduit for extra protection and longer life.
- Nighttime unloading is easier with the flood lamp directly above the chute, and front, side and rear viewing windows make load checking a breeze.
- Nonslip surfaces on the viewing ladder steps make for safer checking of load contents.
- All large-capacity gravity wagons feature a capacity-rated safety chain, ASAE-approved taillights and an SMV emblem for safer towing.
- Available in red or green.
- Weatherguard Roll Tarps- Protect grain from adverse weather conditions.
- Fender Packages- Protect the finish of your wagon and tow vehicle.
- Right-Hand Unload