Seed Chariot Bulk Box Seed Tender
More growers are discovering the time and cost savings of delivering bulk box seed to the field and planter, and with the new Seed Chariot model 1020 bulk box tender you'll save time and money. The conveyor unloading system provides fast and gentle unloading which makes the Seed Chariot bulk box tender perfect for any operation.
- 2 seed box with capactiy of approximately 100 seed units
- Easy-opening 5" x 6" door with rubber funnel regulates seed flow into conveyor or auger
- Powered by a gas engine with electric start and centrifugal clutch direct-drive system for the quickest response.
- 180° swing on conveyor or auger
- Unloading chute feeds conveyor/auger from a central point for greater unloading efficiency
- Conveyor features a 6" tube with an 8" cleated belt to gently carry seed at speeds up to 12 bushels per minute, respectively
- Patented brush seal on conveyor inlet prevents seed from back-feeding
- Removable bottom door on conveyor allows for complete cleanout
- Conveyor locks into the transport position at either front or back
- Undercarriage features heavy steel construction, rubber-cushioned suspension, tandem axles with electric brakes, highway-rated tires, lights, reflectors, 2 5/16" ball hitch and transport chains
- Two part urethane enamel finish on carrier with all seams silicone sealed for a rugged, long-lasting finish
- Undercarriage, conveyor/auger and other parts are powder-coated in a contrasting midnight gray