24-Series Single Auger Grain Carts
Built on tradition, engineered for tomorrow! Parker grain carts are well known for their performance, capacities and durability. The Parker 624 and 524 corner-aguer grain carts expand on these enduring traits. The rear-fold design increases auger reach and height while the standard hydraulically adjustable spout provides operator convenience. The 24-series grain carts are sure to make loading, unloading and transporting your grain a fast and efficient process. Parker, the most trusted name in moving grain.
- Corner auger allows better visibility from the tractor cab, making unloading easier and providing better reach into the grain truck
- 14" diameter aguer for unloading speeds up to 290 bushels per minute
- 5/16" auger flighting for added durability
- Compared to other carts, the side-folding auger is not restricted in length by the width of the cart
- No need to add options to achieve extra auger reach
- The one-piece laser cut drive cog provides 50% less impact and less wearing parts due to the one-piece 1 1/2" welded receptacle
- When the auger is folded, the 1 3/4" retaining pin, welded to the cart, ensures a secure fit while in storage or transport
- The auger spotlight provides better visibility for nighttime unloading
- The PTO shear-bolt design helps protect the gearbox and driveline for longer life
- Available in 500 and 600 bushel capacities
- A unique sump design funnels all grain to one spot, helping feed the auger for faster unloading and easier cleanout
- A swivel hitch makes hookup easy and keeps the cart level in transport, ensuring stability
- All carts feature an observation ladder and inspection window(s) for quick, convenient and safer viewing of cart contents
- Silicone-sealed seams prevent corrosion
- Lighting package is designed to exceed new state requirements
- Side-marker lights that extend over the wheels are visible from both the front and the rear
- Standard 7-prong electric connector makes hookup easy, and comes with a convenient storage holder with cover that keeps it safely out of the way when not in use
- Durable top coat of high-grade enamel paint is baked on in tractor red or green for a smooth, automotive-like finish
Single Wheel & Tire
- Features a 120" rigid axle.
- Choice of tractor lug or diamond tread tire design.
- Multiple tire options available.
A complete harvest data management solution, UHarvest is the first ever system offered on either a tablet or ISO screen for a complete touchscreen interface that's easy to use for anyone in your operation! With UHarvest Data Management, not only can you record your grain cart load weights, you can track every detail regarding your crops, trucks, destinations and even DRY bushel count. The UHarvest Lite scale system offers complete ISOBUS grain cart scale operation for quick, convenient and accurate field weighing capability.
UHarvest Data Management system features
- Complete Touch-Screen Operation — Easy-to-use operation from your tractor’s ISOBUS virtual terminal screen or touch-screen tablet, or both
- Accu-Save Data Recording — Automatically records data for each load
- Grower, Farm, Field Information — Log your harvest by grower, farm and field for detailed reporting
- Truck And Destination Site Identification — Easily log bushels by trucks and destinations
- Combine Verify — Easily use grain cart to assist in calibrating the combine yield monitor with one touch
- Hitch Weight Management — Monitor load distribution during cart loading
- USB Data Management — Easily copy UHarvest data for use in your home computer
- Multiple User Access — Full data access available to multiple users within 400 feet of UHarvest processor
- UHarvest Cloud Solution Powered By Slingshot® — Slingshot is a secure, web-based data management system that enables you to save and see your harvest data from anywhere
- The UHarvest mobile app allows you to easily send your harvest data to Slingshot from your mobile device
UHarvest Data Management system options
- Moisture Sense Technology — Convert grain weight to dry bushels for precise harvest record keeping
- Accu-Load Technology — Automatic grain cart unloading and shutoff at desired off-load weight
UHarvest Lite system features
- ISOBUS connectivity for displaying your grain cart scale system on your tractors virtual terminal eliminating the need for an added scale display
- Displays weight, date and time
- Combine verify feature allows you to easily calibrate your combine yield monitor
- Accu-Save feature automatically registers each load and displays your most recent 400 loading events on the virtual terminal
- Hitch-weight monitoring for easily managing load balance between cart and tractor
- Works with any brand of ISOBUS virtual terminal monitor
Visit uharvest.net for complete information pertaining the UHarvest system.
- UHarvest Data Management - See UHarvest tab for details.
- UHarvest Lite - See UHarvest tab for details.
- Scale package with 640M indicator- Printer Ready
- Roll Printer Only
- Downloader Kit
- Hitch Option- Single-Tang Hitch (In Lieu of Clevis Hitch)
- PTO Option- 1 3/4"- 20 Spline PTO (In Lieu of 1 3/8"- 21 Spline)
- Hydraulic Drive Motor- For tractors without a PTO.
- Roll Tarp- Protect grain from adverse weather conditions.