24-Series Single Auger Grain Carts
Built on tradition, engineered for tomorrow! Parker grain carts are well known for their performance, capacities and durability. The Parker 624 and 524 corner-aguer grain carts expand on these enduring traits. The rear-fold design increases auger reach and height while the standard hydraulically adjustable spout provides operator convenience. The 24-series grain carts are sure to make loading, unloading and transporting your grain a fast and efficient process. Parker, the most trusted name in moving grain.
- Corner auger allows better visibility from the tractor cab, making unloading easier and providing better reach into the grain truck
- 14" diameter aguer for unloading speeds up to 290 bushels per minute
- 5/16" auger flighting for added durability
- Compared to other carts, the side-folding auger is not restricted in length by the width of the cart
- No need to add options to achieve extra auger reach
- The one-piece laser cut drive cog provides 50% less impact and less wearing parts due to the one-piece 1 1/2" welded receptacle
- When the auger is folded, the 1 3/4" retaining pin, welded to the cart, ensures a secure fit while in storage or transport
- The auger spotlight provides better visibility for nighttime unloading
- The PTO shear-bolt design helps protect the gearbox and driveline for longer life
- Available in 500 and 600 bushel capacities
- A unique sump design funnels all grain to one spot, helping feed the auger for faster unloading and easier cleanout
- A swivel hitch makes hookup easy and keeps the cart level in transport, ensuring stability
- All carts feature an observation ladder and inspection window(s) for quick, convenient and safer viewing of cart contents
- Silicone-sealed seams prevent corrosion
- Lighting package is designed to exceed new state requirements
- Side-marker lights that extend over the wheels are visible from both the front and the rear
- Standard 7-prong electric connector makes hookup easy, and comes with a convenient storage holder with cover that keeps it safely out of the way when not in use
- Durable top coat of high-grade enamel paint is baked on in tractor red or green for a smooth, automotive-like finish
Single Wheel & Tire
- Features a 120" rigid axle.
- Choice of tractor lug or diamond tread tire design.
- Multiple tire options available.
- Model 410 scale package features:
- Scale display specifically designed for ease of use with the start/stop button.
- Assign, view and change six character field information and accumulate weights within a field.
- Optional printer is required for record keeping.
- Remote scale display for the 410 scale indicator features a 4" x 18" LED screen that can be mounted to the side of the grain cart for easy viewing of the loaded weight of the grain cart
- Weatherguard roll-tarp features:
- Custom-designed with heavy-duty, 18 oz. black canvas for long life.
- Semi trailer locking design for optimum protection from high wind and moisture.
- Low-profile tarp bows are reinforced to eliminate sagging.
- 2-way directional downspoutprovides in-and-out control for easily topping off trucks.
- Hydraulic drive features:
- Tongue-mounted for easy installation - the grain cart can still be operated with a PTO if desired.
- 55 gallon per minute provides up to 300 bushel per minute unloading speeds and requires 2 sets of hydraulic ports.