Parker grain wagons mean extra-tough construction standards for long life and hauling ease. The steep interior sides provide fast unloading and complete cleanout. One-piece construction means stronger sidewalls, and all exposed seams and joints are silicone sealed to resist corrosion. Parker, the most trusted name in moving grain.
- Available in 550, 625 or 750 bushel capacities
- One-piece box construction for greater strength and durability
- Steep side and end slopes with graphite coated interior surfaces provide quick and complete cleanout
- Viewing windows and observation ladder make for safer checking of load contents
- Silicone sealed seams and durable top coat of high-grade, baked-on enamel red or green paint for a smooth, automotive-like finish
- The 60-inch unloading door opens easily with the large turning wheel
- The 12" metering door can be used for convenient load sampling
- The side delivery unloading chute can be converted to a center-dump chute for pit dumping
- Nighttime unloading is easier with the flood lamp directly above the chute
- Spring-torsion system ensures the load stays level over rough terrain and keeps the box tight to the gear during empty transport
- Models 505 is equipped with rear surge brakes and optional front surge brakes
- Models 605 and 705 have four-wheel surge brakes for safer control of the heaviest loads
- High-tensile spindles and hubs ensure years of trouble-free service
- Tandem towing is easier with the rear 7-prong electrical receptacle, welded steel hitch and safety chain loop connector
- All electrical wiring is mesh-wrapped and routed through conduit for extra protection and longer life
- Capacity-rated safety chain, ASAE-approved taillights and an SMV emblem for safer towing
- Crimped sill design for greater maneuverability and up to 40 percent tighter turning radius
- Weatherguard Roll Tarps- Protect grain from adverse weather conditions.
- Fender Packages- Protect the finish of your wagon and tow vehicle.
- Right-Hand Unload